Gledwood's favourite video clips from Youtube and other sites.

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Armin van Buuren: Trance 2

This is one of those techno-DJ-pop records designed to be played on musickal television, designed to be bought. They never played stuff like this in clubs in my day (except maybe the 2am-closing alcohol-based meat-market type clubs) bc of the poppy vocals. As I say, it was really music to sell albums and play in bars more than clubs of any "ravey" persuasion.

But the background as the tune starts to roll: highly reminiscent of Goa. I think the "musical genres instructor dj" would call this "Euro-pop" or summut like ...

2 comments:

rowan said...

Love the video..

Anonymous said...

You have hit the mark. In it something is also to me it seems it is good idea. I agree with you.