Gledwood's favourite video clips from Youtube and other sites.

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Wet Yourself

FROM CLUB WET YOURSELF
In 2007, which shows how little dance music has changed...
Wet Yourself at the Aquarium is in Old Street, famous for Moorfields Eye Hospital (which is why I went down there last time) and City Roads crisis detox centre - somewhere I hope never ever to go again. It was the pits. They had to give me extra methadone, I was so sick.
Watching this video I can smell dry ice, which smells like stawberries, cigarettes (which shows when I last went out) and mixed perfumes... yumyumyummmy...
Something in me would like to go to a dance party "one last time"... ecstasy is like crack but way way nicer. And non-addictive. Ecstasy is the only drug I'd like to take with my Mum.

No comments: