Gledwood's favourite video clips from Youtube and other sites.

Monday, February 25, 2008

Staxx: Joy

A chart "miss" this is hailed nowadays as a "1994 UK club classic" (in other words, an "underground" hit ~ haha)... Audrey's latest post reminded me of this as "Carol" (the singer) was a friend of a friend (never even met her she came from Leicester)... all we all wanted this to go zooming up the charts but it never happened... As I was saying to Audrey only today I have known so many singers, actors and other creatives in my time... some really did have "something"... but that "something" the talent is only the 1% of success... the other 99% is what hard work, a good management team and a clued-up record company do for you!

No comments: