Gledwood's favourite video clips from Youtube and other sites.

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Eamon - (F*** It) I Don't Want You Back / Frankee FURB (F*** U Right Back)

Eamon - (F*** It) I Don't Want You Back

This was dedicated to Eamon's ex-girlf Frankee, who reponded in kind by releasing the very same tune at the very same time! His got to number one, her's sadly peaked at number three. His is the better vocal.



Frankee - FURB (F*** U Right Back)


Frankee's one came out at the same time as Eamon's song (above). Maybe the video's better, but I think he put in a much better performance.


1 comment:

Naomi said...

ya the song be eamon is awesome!! I love that song...i'd never heard Frankee's rebuttal before...its actaully pretty cool...his is way better but I like the ending where it says...u made me do this.